RegistrationThursday 27 – Friday 28 April 2017
The below registration fees are for the Australian Telehealth Conference 2017 taking place from Thursday 27 – Friday 28 April 2017.
|Early Bird||Standard||Late & On-site|
|First 100 registrations||Until 19 April 2017||From 19 April 2017|
|Group of 3 or more delegates from the same organisation||Register 2 and get the 3rd at 50% off
Email email@example.com to take up this offer?
**Valid for full registrations only. Not valid on day passes**
|Student or Concession HISA Member*||$650|
|Thursday 27 or Friday 28 April
HISA Member (i)
|Thursday 27 or Friday 28 April
* HISA Member rate applies to current HISA members at the time of the conference (excludes Affiliate members. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are an Affiliate member).
~ Early Bird. There are a strictly limited number of Early Bird registrations available. Once they are sold, the standard registration rate will apply. Early Bird registrations must be paid in full within 30 days of invoice.
^ Student registration is valid for full time students only and must be accompanied by proof of full time study. A copy of your current student enrolment form or a letter from your faculty confirming your full time status must accompany your registration. Please email this to email@example.com or fax to +61 3 8610 0006.
Terms and conditions
– HISA member rate applies to current members at the time of the conference.
– Early Bird registration MUST BE PAID IN FULL before Thursday 2 March 2017. If full payment has not been received at this time, the registrant will be charged the standard full conference registration fee.
– Payment is due within 30 days of receipt of invoice. If payment is not received the registration will be cancelled.
– Student registration is valid for full time students only and must be accompanied by proof of full time study. A copy of your current student enrolment form or a letter from your faculty confirming your full time status must accompany your registration
– Registered delegates authorise HISA and its official photographers/videographers to photograph them within the context of the event. Registered press representatives will be taking photographs and videotaping portions of the conference.
– All cancellations must be notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Cancellations received on or before 24 March 2017 will incur an AUD$100.00 administration fee.
– For cancellations received after 24 March 2017, all monies paid are non-refundable.
– Refunds are not available for any unused services.
– Substitutions may be accepted, please contact HISA at email@example.com
– Please ensure you take out appropriate travel insurance. If you are unable to attend the conference due to transport cancellations/delays you will not have your registration refunded.
HISA retains your personal information for the purpose of conducting the ATC 2017 and other conferences only. Your personal details will NOT be shared with any marketing or other third party organisation. Information that relates to your booking will be shared with the conference venue and accommodation if it is appropriate.