Benefits of joining HISA
If you are a healthcare professional, health tech specialist, entrepreneur, innovator or business leader, Australia’s digital health future needs you!
As a valued member of HISA you will have a voice in shaping the future of healthcare by becoming an influencer on topics like: the health workforce agenda, integrating care, digital disruption and new business models, virtual healthcare, data analysis, participatory health and much more.
Benefits of HISA membership
- Be connected and stay informed as part of Australia’s digital health community
- Show off your e-health expertise and be credentialed with CHIA – with support and discounts for the online exam and guide book
- Link up with new business contacts through professional networking opportunities in your State
- Learn about health tech developments, new trends and success stories at Australia’s premier digital health conferences
- Build your digital health CV and hear about job opportunities
- Receive a digital subscription to the Pulse+It website with access to restricted premium content
What our members say
After being in the industry for many years, today I decided to make it official, and to start calling myself a ‘Clinical Informatician’ rather than a ‘nurse who works in IT’
I am the practice IT Security Co-ordinator and am very interested in how to improve my role. Education, particularly with respect to medical information technology in scarce and I would like to understand requirements and how to implement changes and stay ahead of the game
My colleague told mo of your work and encouraged me to join. I have always used data and statistics to try and get what I want in my role and believe that health informatics is the future direction for creating efficiency and value in health
HISA keeps me up to date with recent developments in health informatics so I can pursue a career in health informatics