The Australian Telehealth Conference is in Sydney this week. If you work in healthcare delivery, whether in GP or hospital settings, allied health or health tech, ATC 2015 will open your eyes to how the health workforce of the future will be enabled to improve patient care.
If you thought telehealth was just about video-conferencing, think again. The world of virtual house calls is here. Come to ATC 2015 and learn about the Uberfication of healthcare, monitored mHealth and online consulting by practitioners who have made the change.
ATC 2015 is on Thursday 23 and Friday 24 April at Swissotel – register online here – www.hisa.org.au/atc2015
Some of our expert keynote speakers not to be missed:
- Ron Gutman, who created HealthTap (USA) which connects patients and doctors online.
- Dr John Lambert, Chief Clinical Information Officer, eHealth NSW, speaking on telehealth integration.
- Shane Solomon, Managing Director, Telstra Health, in a panel debating changing healthcare delivery models.
- Karen Finnin. Director, Physios Online on the advantages on online consulting.
- Dr Bastian Seidel, Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, leading the workshop for GPs on setting up for eHealth.
- Dr James Freeman, founder GP2U Telehealth, delivering online consults.
- Jill Freyne, Senior Research Scientist, The Australian E-Health Research Centre, CSIRO, on mobile health.
ATC 2015 is proudly brought to you by the Health Informatics Society of Australia (HISA), the Allied Health Professions Australia, the Australasian Telehealth Society, the Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine, the Health Information Management Association of Australia and the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
Hurry to register online at www.hisa.org.au/atc2015