Find your State Branch
HISA State branches are run by committed and dedicated volunteers who ensure HISA a local presence by hosting events and networking opportunities throughout the year.
Objectives of HISA Branches
- To promote digital health and health informatics in healthcare and in the wider community.
- To provide networking and education opportunities for HISA members.
- To advance cooperation and the dissemination and exchange of information.
- To promote research, education, training and development to support e-health.
- To represent the interests of state informatics at the national level.
All HISA members automatically become members of their local branch when joining HISA and are subscribed to the branch email list.
More information on individual branches, including information about membership benefits and upcoming events, can be found in the corresponding links.
If you are interested in starting a branch in a non-metro area, please contact HISA or call 03 9326 3311.