HISA is Australia’s peak body for the diverse and multi-disciplinary digital healthcare community.
As the leading organisation for digital health, HISA provides information, networking, education, certification and career development for everyone.
Become a member of Australia’s leading digital health network
HISA membership is a fantastic way to stay connected with the Health Informatics community and opens up a range of opportunities to network and stay at the leading edge in digital health advances.
You can also keep up to date on our annual program of national conferences and state networking events with the nation’s thought leaders and change agents.
Individual members receive:
- Networking opportunities – within Australia’s largest pool pf digital health talent
- Profile-raising opportunities– leadership opportunities at State and national level
- Substantial discounted registration for HIC and other premier events
- Career development and growth – all the support you need to become certified with CHIA
- Access to networks – national and state platforms to promote your own work and collaborate with others
- Representation in policy development at State and Federal level
- The opportunity to be an active contributor as part of the digital health community working for better healthcare for Australians
- Free annual digital subscription to Pulse + IT, Asia Pacific’s first and only eHealth and Health IT magazine, valued at $99