ORGANISATIONS – FUTURE MEMBERS
A strong corporate relationship with HISA is a chance to take a deep dive on digital health and broaden connections nationally and internationally. As an engaged member your teams will learn more about the specialty areas of digital health, e-health and health informatics and build long lasting collaborations to grow your business.
Our valued organisational members represent industry and research, healthcare and hospitals and many other entrepreneurial and professional groups all working together in the digital healthcare community to improve health outcomes for Australians.
Membership packages are easily tailored to suit your organisational needs. You can also upgrade to the Premium Membership package (WILL NOW LINK TO PAGE BELOW ON PREMIUM +)
WHAT YOUR TEAM GETS-
- Raise your profile in one of the world’s fastest growing industries
- Opportunities to engage with HISA’s membership and the wider digital health community
- Your organisation has full voting rights
- Your team receive all the benefits of individual membership
- Access experts it he Health Informatics sector
- Support for professional development – certify your team through CHIA
- Access to premier services –exclusive corporate membership packages
- Influence change through collaboration
- Leadership of industry forums, workshops and corporate events with a focus on key health informatics issues
- Contribute to long term strategy, planning and leadership of Australia’s healthcare system
Advisory Services (LINKS TO http://www.hisa.org.au/advisory/ )
HISA Advisory Services draws from the skills of the most experienced clinical, academic and management members of HISA.
Sponsor or exhibit (LINKS TO http://www.hisa.org.au/sponsor/)
HISA can connect you to the right networks to suit your business targets in digital health.
Upgrade your membership (WILL NOW LINK TO PAGE BELOW ON PREMIUM +)
New in 2015 – all HISA Organisational Members now have the option of ‘upgrading’ their membership package to Premium+
Partnership opportunities (LINKS TO http://www.hisa.org.au/partnerships/ )
Now you can build credibility and reach by partnering with HISA, Australia’s peak professional body for digital health, e-health and health informatics.