HISA ADVISORY SERVICES
Short term advisory service designed for rapid response can be provided by health experts and managed by HISA! HISA Advisory Services draws from the skills of the most experienced clinical, academic and management members of HISA to provide input and opinion on a wide range of digital health and health workforce questions.
Service specialty areas include:
- Primary care
- Aged care
- Medical imaging
- Nursing workflow
- Emergency discharge processes
- Medication management
- Data definition and collection design
- As well as many others
- What are the medication management issues for aged care in the home for chronic patients?
- What are the current strengths and weaknesses of acute patient discharge from the perspective of Allied Health providers?
- What are the key data elements we need to collect for stroke service outcome measures?
- We are planning to launch a new product and need to understand how nurses might modify their workflow practices as a result of using the device.
- How is the pathology industry structured across Australia?