Call for Abstracts
We welcome all industry and clinicians to submit an abstract to the ATC 2019 Conference. Industry abstracts should provide delegates with practical insights into how digital health care initiatives are being used to transform the health system and improve patient outcomes.
Clinical abstracts are invited from practitioners working in a clinical environment about informatics projects aimed at improving the day-to-day delivery of patient care. Projects may focus on clinician workflows, communication, decision support, patient education and safety. Projects ideally have been implemented and evaluated in a clinical setting, and are potentially transferrable to other sites.
Abstract deadline extended
Submit your abstract via the online portal before Monday 17 December to be considered.
- You may list authors and affiliations
- Include a presentation title
- Submission to be maximum 350 words. If your abstract exceeds 350 words you will need to resubmit
- Double check spelling and grammar. Please replace American spelling with British English spelling
- Abstract title to be in sentence case, using capitals where appropriate eg “My abstract title: An exploration of sentence structure”
- Abstract must be submitted as a word document
Structure abstract covering:
1. Introduction (setting, problem/challenge to be solved)
2. Technology Brief
3. Implementation Processes
4. Conclusion – outcomes and lessons learnt
In the content section below click Browse to locate your completed abstract file. Once you have selected your abstract file, click Upload to upload your abstract.
Abstract deadline Monday 17 December 2018
Notification to Authors Friday 21 December 2018
Author registration deadline Friday 8 February 2019
ATC Conference 2019 Wednesday – Thursday 4 April 2019
All authors are required to use the conference template for their submission.