Register If you would like to attend Australia’s premier event on telehealth, select one of the following registration options.
|EARLY BIRD ~
Until 8 Feb
9 Feb – 27 Mar
|LATE & ON-SITE
From 27 Mar
|Organisations||15% off each registration for 3 of more employees from the same organisation. To register 3 or more delegates please use this form.|
Wednesday 3 April or Thursday 4 April 2019
* HISA Member rate applies to current HISA members at the time of the conference (excludes Affiliate members. Please contact [email protected] if you are an Affiliate member).
~ Early Bird registrations must be paid in full within 30 days of invoice.
^ Student registration is valid for full time students only and must be accompanied by proof of full time study. A copy of your current student enrolment form or a letter from your faculty confirming your full time status must accompany your registration. Please email this to [email protected].
Terms and Conditions
- HISA member rate applies to current members at the time of the conference.
- Early Bird registration MUST BE PAID IN FULL before 8 February 2019. If full payment has not been received at this time, the registrant will be charged the standard full conference registration fee.
- Registered delegates authorise HISA and its official photographers/videographers to photograph them within the context of the event. Registered press representatives will be taking photographs and videotaping portions of the conference.
- All cancellations must be notified in writing to [email protected]
- Cancellations received on or before 25 March 2019 will incur an AUD$100 administration fee
- For cancellations received after 25 March 2019, all monies paid are non-refundable
- Substitutions may be accepted, please contact HISA at [email protected]
- Refunds are not available for any unused services
HISA retains your personal information for the purpose of conducting the ATC Conference 2019 and other conferences only. Your personal details (email, phone number, poster address) will NOT be shared with any marketing or other third-party organisation. Information that relates to your booking will be shared with the conference venue and accommodation if it is appropriate.
Notice on ATC conference week associated events
The Health Informatics Society of Australia (HISA) is the owner of the ATC Conference and various, endorsed ATC branded forums, industry events and breakfasts. All official events are included in the ATC program available on the web site. As a delegate, if you are invited to a ATC co-branded event or an event utilising the ATC event logo please ensure it is endorsed by HISA as part of conference week activities. You can check in the program or contact the ATC team if you are unsure an event is part of the official activities during the week. Exhibitors and sponsors who would like to organise a concurrent event (launches, networking events, breakfasts) as part of ATC conference week, and would like to use conference marketing channels, are requested to advise the conference team.