Healthcare – tear down the walls!
Telehealth – Scalable. Routinised. Personalised.
Digital technologies are now increasingly becoming commoditised in healthcare and new business models are developing to embed virtual technology as a core enabler of ways of providing services and engaging patients and health consumers.
Now is the time to seize the opportunity and apply these virtual technologies in health as routine in service delivery. There are many case examples where there are practical applications of telehealth and telemedicine, new integrated platforms and solutions are being offered in the market and there is a readiness for health practitioners, patients and consumers to use this technology.
The challenge now is for health leaders to deliver scale to achieve health system change. To create a new environment that improves and better supports health practitioners in their roles, and allows greater choice to patients and consumers.
This conference will elevate the discussion in telehealth to deliver sustainable change. It will integrate a focus on the latest applications in virtual doctor appointments/consultations, patient engagement and monitoring of health, and how virtual, mobile and digital technology is being introduced into primary care, aged care, allied health, community care settings, as well as into the home.
Hear from the experts leading system change, practical case studies from health services and users, and industry experts highlighting the latest developments and providing technology demonstrations. You need to understand how virtual and enabling health technologies can and are:
- enabling advanced clinical consultation;
- providing new options in the delivery of patient treatments;
- improving customer service and patient experience; and
- increasing patient involvement in monitoring their own health and wellness.
Attending ATC gives you access to the most valuable telehealth professional development event in Australia.
Need help getting approval to attend our conference? Use the five following points to assist your application.
- What you learn at ATC will improve the quality and effectiveness of your work.
- ATC presents a unique opportunity for networking with key decision-makers and leading industry experts within telehealth.
- Reconnect and forge new alliances with like-minded peers. ATC is the place to imagine, plan, and kick-start new projects.
- Take what you learn at ATC back to your organisation and present what you have learned to your managers and co-workers.
- Conference registration fees may be tax deductable. Please refer to your tax accountant for advice.
- Learn the latest on emerging and future virtual healthcare technologies including telehealth, telemedicine and virtual consultations.
- Learn about the evolving health service delivery and new business models developing in the healthcare industry which may change the way healthcare works.
- Understand where health services are becoming more efficient through virtual technologies in hospitals and primary care settings.
- Understand how telehealth and other technologies are providing the ability to connect together healthcare practitioners, and practitioners to patients.
- Understand the barriers to reform and explore options to scale pilots and use of telehealth etc.