Why & Who Attends
Attending Big Data gives you access to the most valuable data in biomedicine and healthcare professional development event in Australia.
Need help getting approval to attend our conference? Use the following five points to assist your application.
- What you learn at Big Data will improve the quality and effectiveness of your work.
- Big Data presents a unique opportunity for networking with key decision-makers and leading industry experts within biomedicine and data analytics.
- Reconnect and forge new alliances with like-minded peers. Big Data is the place to imagine, plan, and kick-start new projects.
- Take what you learn at Big Data back to your organisation and present what you have learned to your managers and co-workers.
- Conference registration fees may be tax deductable. Please refer to your tax accountant for advice.
Big Data 2016 will introduce clinicians, healthcare executives and managers both clinical and non-clinical, data and information professionals, health informaticians, health policy makers, and academics to the exploding world of BIG DATA.