Some of the great research presentations at this year’s Australian Telehealth Conference in Sydney from April 11-12 are:
- New localised models of care in managing chronic disease
- Heart failure self-management – Co-design and establishing the support to enable self-managed care
- Virtual Care and Artificial Intelligence
- New service and business models for homecare and medication
- Telehealth changing speech therapy – Co-design principles leading the way
- Medical Imaging Communication Exchange – Fiona Stanley Burns Unit Management
There is a new theme focus this year on co-design and virtual care so register a group and take advantage of the discount offered.
Early Bird discount rates end on February 14.
More details: https://www.hisa.org.au/atc/