All HISA State Branches have issued the annual Call for Nominations to the branch executive. This is your opportunity to take a leadership role as one of your State’s future leaders and influencers in the digital health community.
The leadership of a State branch committee is a 12-month position. Up to 10 people and no less than five (5) are able to be on the committee.
Members have all been sent nomination forms by email and they are also available by emailing the HISA office.
Please return your nomination to HISA by your State deadline below along with a high resolution portrait photograph and a 150-word candidate statement.
- Western Australia branch AGM is 15 June (nominations close 12 June);
- Victoria branch AGM will be held 17 June (nominations close 8 June) ;
- Queensland branch AGM will be held 17 June (nominations close 8 June);
- South Australia AGM is 17 June (nominations close 15 June);
- New South Wales AGM is on 18 June (nominations close 9 June).