Health Data Analytics 2019 will bring together Australia’s digital health innovators using data to improve the safety, quality and efficiency of their health services. When you attend Australia’s premier health data conference, you will connect with the clinicians and consumers, designers and implementers enabling innovation across their hospitals and healthcare organisations.
The Health Data Analytics Conference 2019 will take place on 16-17 October 2019 at the Novotel Central Sydney on Thomas Street. We look forward to your participation and interest in an increasingly relevant and changing environment which will have an impact on how we work in the future.
Connect with health data leaders at #HDA19
- Over a dozen Australian and international industry leading speakers
- Masterclasses and workshops
- Exhibition and sponsorship opportunities
- An exhibition room to network and share
Call for abstracts open 18 April 2019
Call for abstracts close 31 May 2019
Notify Authors Week of 24 June 2019
Authors to register 30 June 2019
Call for Abstracts
We welcome all industry and clinicians to submit an abstract to the Health Data Analytics 2019 Conference. Industry abstracts should provide delegates with practical insights into how digital health care initiatives are being used to transform the health system and improve patient outcomes.
Clinical abstracts are invited from practitioners working in a clinical environment about informatics projects aimed at improving the day-to-day delivery of patient care. Projects may focus on clinician workflows, communication, decision support, patient education and safety. Projects ideally have been implemented and evaluated in a clinical setting, and are potentially transferrable to other sites.
A key theme for Health Data Analytics is preparing for healthcare delivered in the world of artificial intelligence. How are we preparing for this massive leap in health technology, and how will we manage and protect personal data?
We are seeking abstracts to make a dynamic stream on AI with topics around:
- Data analytics in the world of AI
- Machine learning
- You may list authors and affiliations
- Include a presentation title
- Submission to be maximum 350 words. If your abstract exceeds 350 words you will need to resubmit
- Double check spelling and grammar. Please replace American spelling with British English spelling
- Abstract title to be in sentence case, using capitals where appropriate eg “My abstract title: An exploration of sentence structure”
- Abstract must be submitted as a word document
Structure Abstract Covering
- Introduction (setting, problem/challenge to be solved)
- Technology Brief
- Implementation Processes
- Conclusion – outcomes and lessons learnt
First AUTHORa, and Second AUTHOR b
First Word, Second Word, etc.
 Corresponding Author.
“Curing both rare diseases and common cancers doesn’t just require new research, but also linking all the data that researchers already have.”
Feb 2016, Fast Company on Obama’s US$200M Precision Medicine Initiative