The below registration fees are for HIC 2017 taking place from Monday 7 – Wednesday 9 August 2017. If you wish to register for the Nursing Informatics Australia Conference only on Sunday 6 August registration please click here.
|EARLY BIRD||STANDARD||LATE & ON-SITE||Add NIA||Add Hacking Health|
|Until 12 June 2017||Until 31 July 2017||from 31 July 2017|
|HISA Member*||$1395||$1645||$1845||additional $245||additional $0.00|
|Non-member||$1845||$2095||$2295||additional $295||additional $0.00|
|Clinicians – HISA Member** (i)||$1350||$1600||$1800||additional $245||additional $0.00|
|Clinicians – Non-Member** (i)||$1395||$1645||$1845||additional $295||additional $0.00|
|Presenters||RATES||Add NIA||Add Hacking Health|
|Presenter HISA Member* (i)||$1295||additional $195||additional $0.00|
|Presenter non-member (i)||$1745||additional $195||additional $0.00|
|Students||RATES||Add NIA||Add Hacking Health|
|Student or Concession HISA Member*||$650||additional $100||additional $0.00|
|Student Non-member^||$750||additional $100||additional $0.00|
|Day passes||RATES||Add NIA||Add Hacking Health|
|Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday HISA Member (i)||$745||additional $245||additional $0.00|
|Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday Non-member (i)||$845||additional $295||additional $0.00|
|Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday Member Clinician** (i)||$700||additional $295||additional $0.00|
|Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday Non-Member Clinician** (i)||$745||additional $295||additional $0.00|
* HISA Member rate applies to current HISA members at the time of the conference (excludes Affiliate members. Please contact email@example.com if you are an Affiliate member).
** To receive the clinician rate you will need to enter your valid AHPRA number.
~ Early Bird registrations must be paid in full within 30 days of invoice.
^ Student registration is valid for full time students only and must be accompanied by proof of full time study. A copy of your current student enrolment form or a letter from your faculty confirming your full time status must accompany your registration. Please email this to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +61 3 8610 0006.
Terms and Conditions
- HISA member rate applies to current members at the time of the conference.
- Payment is due within 30 days of receipt of invoice. If payment is not received the registration will be cancelled.
- Only one promotional code is valid for each registration.
- Student registration is valid for full time students only and must be accompanied by proof of full time study. A copy of your current student enrolment form or a letter from your faculty confirming your full time status must accompany your registration
- Registered delegates authorise HISA and its official photographers/videographers to photograph them within the context of the event. Registered press representatives will be taking photographs and videotaping portions of the conference.
Attendance to the dinner and some workshops is included as part of the full HIC registration but is not guaranteed. Attendance to these sessions are allocated on a first in first severed basis however due to venue capacity delegates may be waitlisted. No refunds will apply for sold out events/workshops.
Notice on HIC conference week associated events
The Health Informatics Society of Australia (HISA) is the owner of the Health Informatics Conference (HIC) and various, endorsed HIC branded forums, industry events and breakfasts. All official events are included in the HIC program available on the web site or the conference App. As a delegate, if you are invited to a HIC co-branded event or an event utilising the HIC event logo please ensure it is endorsed by HISA as part of conference week activities. You can check in the program or contact the HIC team if you are unsure an event is part of the official activities during the week. Exhibitors and sponsors who would like to organise a concurrent event (launches, networking events, breakfasts) as part of HIC conference week, and would like to use conference marketing channels, are requested to advise the conference team.
- All cancellations must be notified in writing to email@example.com
- Cancellations received on or before 26 June 2017 will incur an AUD$100.00 administration fee.
- For cancellations received after 26 June 2017, all monies paid are non-refundable.
- For any registrations that includes HISA membership, the membership component is non-refundable as membership is active immediately.
- Refunds are not available for any unused services.
- Substitutions may be accepted, please contact HISA at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure you take out appropriate travel insurance. If you are unable to attend the conference due to transport cancellations/delays you will not have your registration refunded.
HISA retains your personal information for the purpose of conducting the HIC 2017 and other conferences only. Your personal details will NOT be shared with any marketing or other third party organisation. Information that relates to your booking will be shared with the conference venue and accommodation if it is appropriate.