Register for HIC 2018 taking place from Monday 29 July – Wednesday 1 August 2018.
MEMBERS PAY LESS
It costs much less to attend this event if you are a HISA member. To join HISA costs only $310 and you receive a $450 discount on this year’s HIC registration.
Until 4 June 2018
Until 23 July 2018
|LATE & ON-SITE
from 23 July 2018
|Clinicians – HISA/HINZ Member**||$1395||$1645||$1845∅|
|Clinicians – Non-Member**||$1845||$2095||$2295∅|
|Group of 5 or more delegates from the same organisation (i)||$1445 per person
Email [email protected] to take up this offer
|Presenter HISA/HINZ Member* (i)||$1345|
|Presenter Non-member (i)||$1795|
|Student or Concession HISA/HINZ Member* (i)||$650|
|Student Non-member (i)||$750|
|Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday HISA/HINZ Member* (i)||$745|
|Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday Non-member (i)||$895|
** To receive the clinician rate you will need to enter your valid AHPRA number.
∅ The clinician rate is only available for online registrations and will not be available onsite at the conference.
Terms and Conditions
- Early Bird registrations must be paid in full within 30 days of invoice.
- HISA member rate applies to current members at the time of the conference.
- Payment is due within 30 days of receipt of invoice. If payment is not received the registration will be cancelled.
- Only one promotional code is valid for each registration.
- Student registration is valid for full time students only and must be accompanied by proof of full time study. A copy of your current student enrolment form or a letter from your faculty confirming your full time status must accompany your registration
- Registered delegates authorise HISA and its official photographers/videographers to photograph them within the context of the event. Registered press representatives will be taking photographs and videotaping portions of the conference.
Attendance to the dinner and some workshops is included as part of the full HIC registration but is not guaranteed. Attendance to these sessions are allocated on a first in first severed basis however due to venue capacity delegates may be waitlisted. No refunds will apply for sold out events/workshops.
Notice on HIC conference week associated events
The Health Informatics Society of Australia (HISA) is the owner of the Health Informatics Conference (HIC) and various, endorsed HIC branded forums, industry events and breakfasts. All official events are included in the HIC program available on the web site or the conference App. As a delegate, if you are invited to a HIC co-branded event or an event utilising the HIC event logo please ensure it is endorsed by HISA as part of conference week activities. You can check in the program or contact the HIC team if you are unsure an event is part of the official activities during the week. Exhibitors and sponsors who would like to organise a concurrent event (launches, networking events, breakfasts) as part of HIC conference week, and would like to use conference marketing channels, are requested to advise the conference team.
- All cancellations must be notified in writing to [email protected]
- Cancellations received on or before Monday 25 June 2018 will incur an AUD$100.00 administration fee.
- For cancellations received after Monday 25 June 2018, all monies paid are non-refundable.
- Refunds are not available for any unused services.
- Substitutions may be accepted, please contact HISA at [email protected]
- Please ensure you take out appropriate travel insurance. If you are unable to attend the conference due to transport cancellations/delays you will not have your registration refunded.
HISA retains your personal information for the purpose of conducting the HIC 2018 and other conferences only. Your personal details will NOT be shared with any marketing or other third party organisation. Information that relates to your booking will be shared with the conference venue and accommodation if it is appropriate.