HIC 2020 BRISBANE 27 – 29 JULY
Tailored partnerships become a sponsor or exhibitor
The HIC Innovation Expo floor caters to all size businesses and budgets, from start-ups and digital exhibitors who don’t have the resources for much of a physical presence, up to a large 6x6m exhibition booth. As Australia’s peak body for all things digital health, HISA enables you to successfully sell to the healthcare market by connecting you to Australia’s digital health community.
- There are a range of activities to be involved in on the Expo Floor, including the Recharge Lounge, HISA Studio and Ignite Stage.
- Collaborate with the HIC Strategic Advisory Committee and Communities of Practice in UX, Cybersecurity, Precision Medicine, Clinical Informatics, to be included on the program as a chair, keynote, panel participant, workshop host or stream partner; or present on the Ignite Stage.
- Position your company as a digital leader by collaborating with HISA on a new or existing digital initiative like the conference app, or holding slide in the plenary.
- Get your brand on the lanyards, conference bag, volunteer shirts or HIC photos.
- Co-host a HIC event and access HISA’s expert events and marketing services and get in front of the right people
What our partners say about their HIC experience
We are here to help you
In all that we do we aim to:
- Understand your business objectives, in order to provide a unique and viable tailored solution;
- Create an open and collaborative space to develop partnership opportunities and exhibitor displays;
- Showcase you in an engaging way that enhances the customer experience; and
- Facilitate introductions through our engaged community.
Who will you meet?
HIC is a must-attend event for those who share the desire to deliver better healthcare through health-IT.
Find out who
Measure your success
As Australia’s largest and longest running digital health conference, HIC is your best event opportunity.
Find out how
Contact Partnership Team
We are here to help! Ask about your submission, registration, exhibiting, sponsoring and how to get the most of your time at HIC 2020.