HISA introduces your on-demand digital health channel HISA TV
HISA TV brings you hundreds of presentations from national and global digital health and health informatics leaders.
Learn from experts on dozens of digital health topics including cybersecurity, precision medicine, nursing informatics, artificial intelligence, clinical informatics and more!
- Video captured live at HISA events including the national health informatics conference HIC
- Access is exclusive to HISA members and conference delegates
- Watch events online, anywhere, anytime, from any device
- Hundreds of hours of speaker presentations from conferences, HISA Studio interviews, breakfast and state event presentations
How it works
- Footage of the speaker is accompanied with the speaker’s slides, allowing you to pause
- Watch easily via your computer, tablet or smartphone and at your convenience. Watch the live-stream or go back later and watch on-demand
- Filter through the search engine mechanics to easily find what you’re looking for, based on the topic, conference, speaker, and more
Ready to watch hundreds of videos?
If you are not a member, but you attended that year’s conference, click here.
Not a member of HISA?
HISA membership allows you access to our complete video catalogue, discounted tickets to our conferences, free and discounted entry to our webinars, state events and breakfasts, a subscription to PULSE+IT magazine, and much more!
Trouble logging in?
If you’re having difficulties logging in, please try again by clicking one of the following links:
– HISA TV login page (using your HISA membership credentials)
– Conference delegate login page (will expire one year after the conference)
If the problem persists, please ensure you’re using the correct username and password, or simply the correct email if you’re a conference delegate. To change your password, click here.