Meet and collaborate with a community of like-minded people.
If you are a creative clinician with a will to innovate, a researcher interested in connecting the dots, a government official wanting to make a difference, healthcare manager, a technology specialist or a start-up, this is a unique opportunity for you to meet and collaborate with a community of like-minded people.
This year’s conference theme, ‘Delivering collaborative and sustainable digital healthcare‘ is all about working together – connecting consumers, carers and clinicians for the continuity of care and for delivering better health outcomes.
The HITWA 2018 Conference Planning Committee are busy building a thought-provoking program. This year’s topics include:
- Sustainability of digital health solutions
- Federal and state level updates in the industry
- New and emerging technologies in AI, VR and block chain and how clinicians are benefiting
- Understanding and planning digital health data management
- Clinical informatics
- Challenges of implementing telehealth solutions
- Success stories of how telehealth is saving remote communities in WA
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to attend the only dedicated event that deals specifically with the complexity of digital health challenges and opportunities in Western Australia.
Roger Cook MLA
Deputy Premier, Minister for Health; Mental Health, Parliament of Western Australia
Chief Executive Officer
Australian Digital Health Agency
Prof Trish Greenhalgh
Professor of Primary Care Health Sciences
University of Oxford (UK)
Dr Louise Schaper