About HITWA9 November 2018 | Perth
Health Information Technology Western Australia. If you are a creative clinician with a will to innovate, a researcher interested in connecting the dots, a government official wanting to make a difference, a professional, a vendor or a start-up, this is a unique opportunity for you to meet and collaborate with a community of like-minded people.
The theme for this year’s conference is ‘Delivering collaborative and sustainable digital healthcare’; connecting consumers, carers and clinicians to ensure continuity of care and deliver better health outcomes.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to attend the only dedicated event that deals specifically with the complexity of digital health challenges and opportunities in Western Australia.
Learn, engage and discover
- Promote innovation through a genuine collaboration between all members of the digital health community, with a particular emphasis on digital health start-up companies.
- Design an environment to foster creative thinking and encourage clinicians to get involved in developing products and services with a potential to solve real challenges in our existing healthcare system.
- Learn about leading, encouraging, educating and engaging with health workforce colleagues in collaboratively designing and building better healthcare services by incorporating innovative technologies into service delivery models.
- Understand the current digital health innovation landscape of Western Australia and its true impact on our healthcare system.
- Find out how innovative technologies can be used to change healthcare service models and improve them to deliver better health outcomes. Explore and understand how innovative technologies have been successfully applied to improve services in many aspects of healthcare.
- Create sustainable connections and relationships throughout the digital health community. Build the foundation of a health innovation hub to fill the gap in the existing digital health innovation landscape.
Department of Health
Alliance Advisory Group Chair
Conference and Events Manager
Dr Felicity Hodder
Princess Margaret Hospital
Telethon Kids Institute
DoH Nursing Workforce
Fiona Stanley Hospital
Dr Louise Schaper PhD
CHIA FACHI, HISA CEO
Academic Teaching Staff, School of Biomedical Sciences
Acting Clinical Nurse Consultant
Royal Perth Bentley Group