RegistrationWestern Australia's premier e-health and digital health event
If you would like to attend Western Australia’s premier digital health event, please select one of the registration options.
|HISA or HIMAA Member*||$350.00|
|HISA or HIMAA Student Member^*||$180.00|
|Student Non Member^||$240.00|
* HISA or HIMAA Member rate applies to current HISA or HIMAA members (excludes Affiliate members).
^ Student registration must be accompanied by proof of full time study. A copy of your current student enrolment form or a letter from your faculty confirming your full-time status must accompany your registration. You will be prompted to upload this document during registration. Alternatively, you can email it to [email protected]
I want to attend
It costs much less to attend HITWA if you are a HISA member.
- All cancellations must be notified in writing to [email protected]
- Cancellations received on or before Friday 5 October 2018 will incur an AUD$100.00 administration fee.
- For cancellations received after Friday 5 October 2018, all monies paid are non-refundable.
- Refunds are not available for any unused services.
- Substitutions may be accepted, please contact HISA at [email protected]
HISA retains your personal information for the purpose of conducting HITWA 2018 and other conferences only. Your personal details will NOT be shared with any marketing or other third-party organisation. Information that relates to your booking will be shared with the conference venue and accommodation if it is appropriate.
Social Events Inclusive
(incl. in full registration fee*)
The HITWA 2018 Networking Reception is included in the full registration fee. Tickets may be purchased for $70.00pp for partners, friends or colleagues to attend the Networking Reception by indicating the number of tickets required in the Networking Reception Additional Tickets section during the registration process.