HISA individual membership
HISA individual membership is for anyone with a professional or personal interest in the world of digital health, e-health or health informatics.
Our individual members come from many sectors – healthcare, business, government and industry. They use the HISA digital community to:
- stay well-informed about advances in the digital health marketplace
- follow world trends and research developments
- hear about technology launches
- share the platform to promote their own work and collaborate with others
- learn about latest healthcare system improvements and much more
With voting rights, substantial conference and event discounts, and the chance to stand for State branch and national committees, individual membership is a worthy personal and career investment.
Individual members receive:
- Profile-raising opportunities– leadership and networking opportunities at State and national level
- Career development and growth – support to become certified with CHIA
- Access to networks – national and state platforms to promote your own work and collaborate with others, plus as a member you get substantial discounted registration for HIC and other premier events
- Representation in policy development at State and Federal level
- The opportunity to be an active contributor as part of the digital health community working for better healthcare for Australians
Combined ACHI/HISA membership
HISA, together with the Australasian College for Health Informatics (ACHI), promotes four levels of individual membership in the health informatics community. Find out more.