We are currently recruiting for an Application Specialist with a Pharmacy or PAS background.
The Application Specialist will contribute to the successful and timely deployment of the TrakCare product by providing application knowledge and product delivery services in the functional areas of product implementation, requirements scoping, field design documentation and change request testing. Spending up to 50% of their time working directly from customer sites and other InterSystems offices, the Application Specialist will act as an “expert” product resource for customers and will be expected to communicate and prioritize customer requirements to other areas of the business.
- Liaise with customers in order to understand the work processes and requirements that are required to be addressed by the TrakCare application
- Implement the TrakCare application in a manner that will suit the business requirements of the customer and follow the methodologies and processes of InterSystems
- Conduct individual and group training, product demonstrations and workshops as required
- Implement and control change management requests from client
- Deliver successful application implementation phases
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for TrakCare implementations
- If required, work with customers to identify potential changes within the parameters of the product
- Other duties may be directed by the Company from time to time.