Chief Clinical Information Officer
Job ID H18_2777
- Pivotal Clinical Leader
- Influential Collaborator
- Clinical Champion for Digital / ICT Systems
eHealth NSW drives the delivery of digital solutions for clinical care and business services, supported by smart infrastructure, providing a digitally enabled and integrated health system that delivers quality, patient-centred health experiences to the people of NSW.
A Chief Clinical Information Officer is now sought to build on the successful achievements to date of eHealth NSW and provide inspirational leadership to strengthening clinical engagement with eHealth strategies, programs and systems.
The role provides clinical leadership and champions for the implementation, advancement and optimisation of digital / ICT systems across NSW Health and oversees the safety and quality framework for eHealth NSW. Reporting to the Chief Executive of eHealth NSW, the Chief Clinical Information Officer will be a key member of the eHealth Executive Management Team.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Significant clinical leadership experience with the ability to influence and drive positive changes in systems of healthcare delivery.
- The ability to undertake clinical work as part of your Chief Clinical Information Officer role would be encouraged
- Excellent communication, consultation and engagement skills
- Registration as a specialist medical practitioner or ability to be registered as a Specialist with AHPRA
We invite qualified candidates to contact Liz Hlipala on +61 (0)401 122 301 or via email [email protected] for a confidential discussion
To access the Candidate Information Pack, visit https://hardygroupintl.com/job/42/
Applications close Thursday 3rd May 2018.