Customer Success Specialist, Healthcare, ANZ
We have an exciting perm role within Wolters Kluwer Health’s Clinical Effectiveness for a Customer Success Specialist. Role is home based within Australia focussed on Australia/New Zealand. Clinical background preferable or background in Healthcare IT – with good experience in training.
Wolters Kluwer Health’s Clinical Effectiveness (CE) organization is a fast-growing and innovation-driven healthcare information technology (HIT) provider working on the front lines of clinical care. Our talented team of physician and pharmacist editors, technologists, and product visionaries collaborate to provide advanced clinical decision support solutions that measurably improve clinical effectiveness by helping healthcare professionals provide optimal care for their patients.
The Australia/New Zealand Customer Success Specialist plays an invaluable role within the International sales organization, working closely with multiple departments, to deliver strategically designed implementation and training roll out plans, based on client size, structure, and unique needs. Reporting into the Manager of International Customer Success Team, this role will also work closely with the Country Manager for ANZ and their team of Sales and Marketing experts, to achieve customer success through increasing user adoption and utilization of UpToDate (UTD) and Lexicomp (LCO) within customer hospitals and healthcare facilities.
- Design effective product launch & training strategies to improve usage and adoption of UTD and Lexicomp, working clinical departments within hospital and academic institutions
- Deliver engaging onsite and Live online (remote) training to end users to increase usage and awareness within each site
- Ability to interface with customer contacts at all levels, to develop and strengthen relationships with multiple key contacts and influencers who can support, promote, and coordinate the promotion and use of our products
- Uncover and address access challenges and resolve any technical barriers to usage
- Provide consistent account feedback and market data to the sales, marketing and product teams.
- Maintain accurate account and training activity reports for department month end reporting.
- Support the product knowledge enablement of our resellers in ANZ
- Mentor new hires to support their product knowledge
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Fluent in English (written, reading and spoken) other languages beneficial but not essential
- Clinical background preferable or background in Healthcare IT – with good experience in training.
- Experienced with remote training and e-learning
- Educated – BS/BA Degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter, highly organized with ability to prioritize work efficiently and effectively
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent Microsoft skills using Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as a good understanding of a CRM system (Salesforce.com, SalesLogix or similar)
- A team player and able to work independently when needed
- Willing and able to travel to customer sites (up to 60% travel – will vary by quarter)
- A valid drivers license
In return, we offer the opportunity to join a highly successful, growing, market-leading organisation with a strong mission and values, as well as a competitive salary and excellent benefits.