HISA organisational membership
A strong corporate relationship with HISA is your chance to take a deep dive on digital health and broaden connections nationally and internationally. As an engaged member, your teams will learn more about the specialty areas of digital health, e-health and health informatics and build long lasting collaborations to grow your business.
Our valued organisational members represent industry and research, healthcare and hospitals and many other entrepreneurial and professional groups all working together in the digital healthcare community to improve health outcomes for Australians.
Membership packages are easily tailored to suit your organisational needs.
- Raise your profile in one of the world’s fastest growing industries
- Opportunities to engage with HISA’s membership base and the wider digital health community
- Your organisation has full voting rights
- Your team receives all the benefits of individual membership
- Access experts it the health informatics sector
- Support for professional development – certify your team through CHIA
- Access to premier services – exclusive corporate membership packages
- Influence change through collaboration
- Leadership of industry forums, workshops and corporate events with a focus on key health informatics issues
- Contribute to long term strategy, planning and leadership of Australia’s healthcare system
|RATES||TIER 3||TIER 6||TIER 11||TIER 21||ACADEMIC (AIM)|
|3 Nominated seats||6 Nominated seats||11 Nominated seats||21 Nominated seats||Unlimited nominated seats|
|$745 /year||$1395 /year||$2385 /year||$4230 /year||$780 /year|
|Discount off individual membership price||$185
|Opportunities to network/contact other members||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Access to premium job postings and talent pool||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|FREE attendance to State Branch events||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Exclusive tickets to SIG events||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Access to members-only content||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Access to members-only webinars||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Discounts to the HISA Bookshop (save up to 40%)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|FREE subscriptions to Pulse+IT Magazine valued at $99/nominee||x3||x6||x11||x21||x5|
|Receive special offers||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Discounts to HISA conferences||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Nominate and vote for HISA National Board/State Committee||x1||x1||x1||x1||x1|
|Personal invitations to attend State branch events||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Development opportunities for your team||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Discount off CHIA (certification) valued at $115/nominee||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Discount off CHIA Text Book valued at $90/nominee||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
^ The HISA membership year runs from April 1st to March 31st, full membership fees apply upon joining. Pro-rata membership rates will apply to new members joining between September and March.
ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONAL MEMBERSHIP eligibility criteria
AIM is for tertiary institutions that have health informatics programs or courses (teaching and/or research) – does not need to be specifically named HI course, e.g. public health, health information management etc. is ok. Provides HISA memberships for all faculty and higher degree by research students (Masters by Research or PhD students).