HISA and ACHI vote 'yes' to the proposal to unite and form a new organisation
HISA and ACHI members and Fellows have voted ‘Yes’ to unite and form a new peak body for digital health.
The proposal to merge and form a new organisation has been passed by a majority vote with more than 89% of members and Fellows voting for the merger.
MEDIA STATEMENT (PDF) The Australasian Institute of Digital Health will be launched on 24 February 2020.
HISA and ACHI members and Fellows will be the inaugural members of the Institute which will be accepting new members from all sectors of healthcare after it is launched.
What’s on offer
A strong corporate relationship with HISA is your chance to take a deep dive on digital health and broaden connections nationally and internationally.
- Strengthen your organisational credibility by aligning yourselves alongside Australia’s peak professional body for the digital health community (HISA member logo provided for organisational website / email signatures)
- Connect with other HISA members, including leaders across the Australian digital healthcare community
- Receive priority access to all event partnership opportunities and booth selection (1-week before general release), as well as discounted prices
- Receive priority access to any state event partnership opportunities
- Access to HISA’s Premium+ membership upgrade packages
- Member discounted registrations to all HISA conferences & events, plus free registration to all HISA state events (restricted to employees listed on the membership)
- Exclusive opportunities to collaborate with HISA’s Communities of Practice: Nursing Informatics Australia, Clinical Informatics Network, Precision Medicine, UX, Cybersecurity, & Student Network (additional charges may apply)
- Engage with HISA’s continually growing digital health network by running bespoke events e.g. breakfast series / roundtables (additional charges will apply)
- Access to HISA’s advisory services to help facilitate industry panels for new product / service developments, undertaking research, or product / UX testing (additional charges will apply)
- Free access to HISA-TV to access all recorded presentations from our conferences
- Creation of bespoke HISA-TV channel for your organisation (additional charges will apply)
- Access to HISA content to share / align yourselves with e.g. Thought Leadership Papers / Surveys / White Papers
- Share content with HISA’s media team to help publicise your awards / achievements / press announcements (1 formal corporate announcement per year per member)
- CHIA CPD point evaluation and endorsement for your own events
- Free subscription to Pulse-IT Magazine (restricted to employees listed on the membership)
- Addition to HISA’s online organisational directory
- Member fortnightly e-newsletter
- Job postings in HISA’s e-newsletter
- Nominate and vote for HISA board / state committees (1 vote per organisation)
Organisational membership types / prices
All memberships are valid until 31st March of the following year.
|3 registered members||$840 /y|
|6 registered members||$1,575 /y|
|11 registered members||$2,695 /y|
|21 registered member||$4,780 /y|
Are you ready?
There has never been a better time to support Australia’s digital health community.
About your membership
- The HISA membership year runs from April 1st to March 31st
- Full membership fees apply upon joining
- Pro-rata membership rates will apply to members joining between September 1 and December 31
- Membership will be valid until March 31st of the following year for members joining between January 1st and March 31st
- Memberships are not refundable, unused entitlements can not be transferred
Academic Institutional Membership (AIM) eligibility criteria
AIM is for tertiary institutions that have health informatics programs or courses (teaching and/or research) – does not need to be a specifically named Health Informatics course, e.g. public health, health information management etc. Provides HISA memberships for all faculty and higher degree by research students (Masters by Research or PhD students).
Get an upgrade
All HISA Organisational Members now have the option of upgrading their membership package to Premium+ that offers an additional suite of entitlements tailored towards your business goals. More choice, entitlements and benefits.
Want to upgrade?
To find out more about Corporate Partnership with HISA get in touch with our Partnership team