You can find the annual statements and other HISA corporate publications including Submissions, Survey results and Reports here.
There is now a growing cohort of health informaticians holding an objective, high standard professional qualification, a reference point we didn’t have before.HISA member Dr John Zelcer
HISA’s Constitution was last modified at the 2016 AGM. Click here to download the most recent copy.
HISA’s Constitution as modified at the 2012 AGM. Click here to download.
HISA Annual General Meetings are held during the annual Health Informatics Conference in July/August. The 2015 AGM will be held in conjunction with HIC in Brisbane on 4th August 2015.
HISA Special Resolutions
HISA Audited Financial Statements
- HISA Audited Financial Statements 2016
- HISA Audited Financial Statements 2015
- HISA Audited Financial Statements 2014
- HISA Audited Financial Statements 2013
- HISA Audited Financial Statements 2012
- HISA Audited Financial Statements 2011
- HISA Audited Financial Statements 2010
HISA AGM Minutes
2016 AGM – New Board Appointed
Board members after the 2016 AGM: (From left) Leigh Donoghue, Dr Martin Seneviratne, Dr Kudzai Kanhutu, Philip Robinson, Prof Patricia Williams, Karen Gibson, Dr Jen Bichel-Findlay and Dr David Hansen.
- 2013 Response to Request for Review of the PCEHR
- 2010 Submission on Regulations for the Healthcare Identifier Bill
- 2009 CeH Letter to PM: Fast-tracking health reform through e-health
- 2008 HISA Prebudget Submission
- 2008 Submission on Privacy in Health Information presented to the Australian Law Reform Commission
- 2007 Submission to the Boston Consulting Group NEHTA Review
HISA Policies coming soon.