About HISA SA
The South Australia branch is being re-launched by a group of dedicated professionals from diverse backgrounds with an interest in informatics across a range of applications in health and clinical practice.
The incoming committee is committed to encouraging dialogue, debate and shared experiences in health informatics for not only SA but Australia as a whole.
Anyone with an interest or curiosity in the health informatics field is invited to join one of our educational events. Up to 3-4 events will be held annually and present a fantastic opportunity to learn more about new systems, developments, strategies and technologies. They provide valuable networking opportunities and a chance to interact with like-minded individuals.
We welcome feedback or requests from the South Australia community, and look forward to working with our community and HISA’s national office to represent and advocate in national health informatics forums on behalf of our membership.
Membership of HISA SA is available to all financial members of HISA. Benefits of being a HISA member include:
- Subscription to the HISA SA email list, forums and group blogs
- The opportunity to influence and drive the e-health and health informatics agenda in SA
- The opportunity to network and learn from the experience of colleagues and collaborate with others
- The opportunity to represent the interests of e-health and health informatics professionals in national forums
- Access to relevant and timely information
- The ability to contribute to the latest information and resource offerings
Performance data and beyond the dashboard: Data informing decisions
Thursday 24 October 2019 | 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Join us at this SA Branch event as we look at data driving healthcare, with presentations from three industry leading guests, followed by a panel.
End of year networking drinks
Thursday 21 November 2019 | 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Save the date – event details coming soon
To see a complete list of events, click here.
South Australia leadership
Mark Brommeyer, CHIA
Dr Peter Del Fante
Prof Mark Mackay
Prof Anthony Maeder, CHIA
Cheng Cheng Ooi
Dr Jan Stanek