Health Informatics Society of Australia’s South Australia committee was re-established in February 2012.
HISA SA can be contacted via the HISA National Office:
E: [email protected]
P: 03 9326 3311
Membership of HISA NSW is available to all financial members of HISA.
Benefits of being a HISA member include:
- Subscription to the HISA NSW email list, forums and group blogs
- The opportunity to influence and drive the e-health and health informatics agenda in NSW
- The opportunity to network and learn from the experience of colleagues and collaborate with others
- The opportunity to represent the interests of e-health and health informatics professionals in national forums
- Access to relevant and timely information
- The ability to contribute to the latest information and resource offerings
Sponsoring HISA events is a great opportunity to showcase your involvement in and support for Australia’s e-health and health informatics community. To discuss sponsorship opportunities please contact our head office at 03 9326 3311 or email us