The establishment of this new branch is a credit to the health informaticians in Tasmania, who have driven the re-boot of the HISA Tasmania State Branch.
Tasmania and HISA have had strong connections in the past. In 1999 HIC was hosted in Tasmania and several founding/early members were based in our southern-most State.
If you are interested in shaping the future of digital health and e-health in Tasmania through your HISA network, become a member!
HISA TAS can be contacted via the HISA National Office:
E: [email protected]
P: 03 9326 3311
Membership of HISA TAS is available to all financial members of HISA.
Benefits of being a HISA member include:
- Subscription to the HISA TAS email list, forums and group blogs
- The opportunity to influence and drive the e-health and health informatics agenda in the TAS
- The opportunity to network and learn from the experience of colleagues and collaborate with others
- The opportunity to represent the interests of e-health and health informatics professionals in national forums
- Access to relevant and timely information
- The ability to contribute to the latest information and resource offerings