Work With Us
HISA is in the market for an Operations/Office Manager and Executive Assistant to the CEO’s office. If you care about working for an organisation that cares, with a significant growth strategy and an ‘all hands on deck’ approach then this role may be for you. Click here for a full explanation of the job description, accountabilities, skills required, plus all required information. If you are interested, send your application through our SEEK application.
The seek application can also be found below.
Operations/Office Manager and Executive Assistant
- Be the backbone of the organisation with a close knit, supportive, small team
- Make this job your own!
- North Melbourne location
- Starting date: ASAP
Reporting directly to the CEO, the purpose of the Operations Manager role is to support the CEO and CFKO to ensure the office runs efficiently and effectively. This role acts as the backbone of the organisation, where it directly assists in the evolution of the business and helps manage a young and enthusiastic team.
You will love this role for the following reasons:
- You will be working with a fantastic group of driven, committed, experienced and passionate people
- You will have responsibility but no direct reports
- You will self-manage and create relationships you can be proud of
- You will work closely with the CEO who is committed to the organisation’s success and knows this only happens with the right team in place who are well supported and motivated
This varied role has been created with four key accountabilities – you will not get bored!
- Executive office – Proactively provide support to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Secretariat – Provide high level administrative support to the HISA Board, sub-committees and national committees (setting meetings, typing agendas, minutes etc).
- Office /operations management – Ensure the behind the scene functions of the office run smoothly, develop and implement office policies and procedures, as well as maintaining a positive, safe and productive working environment.
- Human resources and staff management – managing all aspects of human resources and monitor and co-ordinate staff reporting requirements, ensuring appropriate and high level of communication within the team.
You will have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in office management and executive assistant support
- Qualifications in human resource management or business administration (preferred)
- Experience working in the not for profit sector and health sector (preferred)
Full job description can be viewed here.
To be negotiated in line with experience. Please indicate your salary expectations when applying.
To apply, please review the position description and forward a covering letter and CV to [email protected]. Impress me!